Sofas had become inseparable part of our lifestyle. We share our moments of joy – watching our favorite movies or witnessing yet another great victory of our beloved football club. However, due to their frequent use, sofas become magnet for all kinds of contamination agents like bacteria, oily residues, pet dander and many more.
Keep in mind that furniture emit chemical fumes, noxious gases and different odors due to all particles and germs that have locked in the structures of the fabrics. In time, they can start causing illnesses and infections to your family and pets.
Calling a cleaning company couple of times per year is strongly advised! A professional cleaner will ensure you complete stains, germs and pet odor removal. The solutions that we use will help bugs & dust-related illnesses prevention and will extend your sofa’s life.
What can you expect from Super Carpet Cleaning?
We have been providing cleaning services to London citizens for more than 5 years. We work efficiently. Our cleaning methods are powerful and cost effective. All our services include:
- Thorough pre-cleaning inspection & attention to details
- Specialized equipment capable of 100% moisture extraction
- Eco-friendly, pet & child safe solutions from Prochem
- Skilled, agency managed & FULLY INSURED technicians
- Flexible booking slots. Weekends & holidays availability
- Fair prices.No hidden charges
Call Super Carpet Cleaning now and have your sofa gleaming and sterile once again. You can contact us at 020 3404 2730 or get a free quote online. You will get a quick response and same day appointment. See our services listed below.
Your sofa is in good hands!
Excellent product knowledge – our technicians know very well what detergents to use and how to properly apply them, so that your rug does not get damaged during the cleaning process!
Sofa Cleaning Services
Regarding the shape and size, we successfully treat various types of sofa:
- English, Sectional, Chesterfield, Camelback, Tuxedo, Mid Century modern,Chaise longues, Bridgewater, Sleep sofas, Cabriole, Divans, Futons and Loveseat sofas.
In terms of fabric composition we effectively clean:
- Leather and suede ( plush, silk, viscose, printed and polished cotton, linen, nubuck, tapestry, untreated leather, acrylic brocade and dralon) sofas.
We use 2 eco-friendly & powerful cleaning methods: steam & dry cleaning. They ensure complete removal of:
- Debris, mold & mildew, blood stains, wine & colored drinks stains, urine stains & odor, cigarette odor, and all other unidentified stains.
Learn more about our cleaning techniques here.
Book Sofa Cleaning Now
Time to rejuvenate your sofa and make it spotless once again has come. Pick up the phone and call us now at 020 3404 2730 or get a free quote online. You will get a quick response and same day appointment. 24/7 customers service. Competitive and reasonable prices. Whole London area covered.
Free maintenance tips
As we keep saying, prevention is the best protection. There are some basic things you can do, in order to keep your furniture fresh and prolong its life.
- Prevent dust from setting into the fibres – take all cushions outside and beat them by hand.
- React quickly to spills – you should get to them quickly before they have time to set. Use a blotting motion with something dry a paper towel or clean cloth. Remember – don’t rub the stain, bloss it! Rubbing can smudge the spill into a larger stain.
- Clean the removable parts of your sofa at least once a month.
- Try implementing “No eating the living room” policy.