Expert Hardwood Cleaning in London
Your beautiful hardwood floor is deteriorating – it’s smooth surface and gleam is now gone. And what about the once shiny tiles in your bathroom – are they as white as they use to be, or are they turning black and filthy? You clean your hard floor quite regularly, but the grime just won’t go. Don’t worry, we have a solution for you. Choose us now and we’ll deliver you:
- 100% hard floor rejuvenation
- Eco-friendly, pet & child safe treatment
- Skilled, company managed & completely insured technicians
- Reasonable prices
So, do you want to see your laminate’s original colors and have it smoothly polished? Then pick up your cellphone and dial 020 3404 2730 or else get a FREE QUOTE online. We can offer you same day & urgent appointments. Fixed prices. No deposits. No concealed fees. Whole London covered.
Hard floors come in wide variety and forms. The materials they’re made of require specific treatment, so that the surface can be thoroughly cleaned and left unimpacted. Being an experienced cleaning agency, we know what machines and solvents to apply in order to successfully treat your delicate laminate or ceramic tiles floor. We offer complete dirt removal for the following types of hard floors:
- Hardwoods – strip, plank, parquet, engineered wood, acrylic-integrated wood, laminate flooring
- Natural stone, slate, quartzite, shell stone, flagstone, soapstone, sandstone flooring
- Clay & ceramic tiles, bricks, Terrazzo flooring
- Vinyl flooring
Cleaning methods: we can restore your hard floor’s prime looks through various cleaning & polishing techniques including buffing, sanding, emulsification, jet wash etc. If you want to learn more about our cleaning techniques, please visit this page.
As we state in all our service pages, we always tend to provide services that include many benefits. All our London customers are also entitled to:
- Up to 20% combined bookings discount
- Special carpet treatment & furniture moving included in the price
- Key pick up – you can trust us! All our employees are fully insured.
- Quick drying solutions
- 24/7 call center
Have no worries, your hardwood floor is in professional hands!
Over the years, our skilled technicians have successfully treated many types of hard floors. We very well know what machines and waxes to use, so that we completely restore your hardfloor’s original look, without damaging the surface in the process.
Call Us Now!
Free maintenance tips
The best protection is prevention! We’d like to give you some useful tips on how to protect your hardwood floor from damage and wearing off:
- Extra long walk off doormat – a long doormat will help people coming to your home to fully rub off their shoes, even if they don’t stop to wipe them off.
- Install rugs in high traffic zones – laminates are quite sensitive to all objects put or passing onto them. Make sure you install some rugs over the areas where your children play often and also rubber protectors on all your furniture’s legs.
- Rain & spills protection – water can penetrate deep into wood floors, damaging and staining them. So putting trays under pot plants, wiping off quickly spills and keeping windows closed when raining, could prevent liquids from damaging your hardwood floors.